Saturday, September 06, 2008

Congratulations Abbey!



My niece, Abbey, received her master's degree from BGSU this summer on a beautiful August Saturday. We all traveled to Bowling Green bright and early to attend the ceremony.

These pages were made with Creative Memories StoryBook Creator 2. The background and swirls are from Shabby Princess kits. One of the features I appreciate in this software is that you are not limited to using Creative Memories products on the pages. While I really like their products, it is nice to have the flexibility to mix in digital elements from other sources. The "Dream Big" wording is from the Creative Memories Mod kit.

Abbey, we are proud of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been very helpful on 2peas with CM SBC and I thought I'd check out your blog. We actually live very close. I live in BG and graduated from BGSU. I was surprised to see this post. It's such a small world. Thanks again for your help. Very cute pages. I'm hoping to have some time to play around with SBC and learn how to do everything. Stephr29