Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Two of my favorite hobbies are photography and scrapbooking. I will probably always enjoy traditional scrapbooking, but lately I have been using StoryBook Creator Plus by Creative Memories for digital scrapbooking. I had tried several other programs for digital scrapbooking and became discouraged with either the length of time it takes to learn them or with the lack of flexibility in the program. When my CM consultant told me about this program, I was anxious to try it. It is simply the best program I have found for digital scrapbooking considering price, ease of use, and creative options. I'm hoping that through this blog I can share a little of what I have learned about the program and also learn more about it from anyone who reads this blog.

I am not a Creative Memories consultant, just an enthusiastic customer. If any of you want more information about Creative Memories, it is easy to locate consultants near you from their website. If you can't find anyone, let me know and I'll tell you about my great consultant, Mary Ellen.

1 comment:

TStack said...

Do you get your pages printed by CM.? What is the cost to print a 12x12 page? You must be the best aunt ever!